122nd Annual Convention Registration 2017
Using this form, you can register and pay online for the 122nd Annual Convention 2017 in San Antonio. The form is in two parts: 1) Personal Information; and 2) Event Registration and Payment. In the Personal Information section, your Name, National Number, Phone, and Email address are required fields. Your registration cannot be completed without this information. If there is a Yes/No choice, clicking one of the radio buttons will record your choice.
In the Event Registration and Payment section, merely click the "Add" button in the Compatriot Registration Fee row to add this cost to your registration. For the remaining Event Registration and Payment entries, enter the number of people (or tickets for respective items) who/which you are including in this registration and who will be attending the respective event in the Number Attending column and then click the respective "Add" button.
A Handling fee of approximately 3% is automatically calculated and applied to the transaction based on the total amount.
If you feel like you have made too many errors, click the Reset button at the very bottom of the form to remove all entries and set all amounts to zero. You can correct a single entry by reentering the data (Personal Information) or re-entering a number in the appropriate Number Attending box and clicking the respective "Add" button again. When your order is set the way you want it, click the Checkout button to proceed to the PayPal processing page. If you do not see a PayPal page, your registration cannot be completed and you should let the webmaster know that there is a problem!
Texas SAR online payments are processed via PayPal. You do not need to be a PayPal member to make credit card payments via PayPal, but members will have their usual options (as previously set up) as to how payments are made. Although you will not be on a secure server while you are entering your Personal Information and Payment selections on this page, you will transfer to a secure PayPal server for credit card processing as soon as you click the Checkout button.
When you get to the PayPal page, members need only enter your email and password to log on to your account to complete payment. Non-members can click the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button to pay. Additional pages will allow you to enter the appropriate credit card information to complete the transaction. You can view the details of your transaction on the initial PayPal page by clicking the amount to the right of the PayPal logo at the top to ensure that all elements were correctly forwarded. Remember that your payment is not made until you click the Pay Now button.
Texas Society - Sons of the American Revolution
122nd Annual Convention March 31 - April 2, 2017
El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel
110 Lexington Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78205 - Phone: 210-223-9461
Make room reservations directly with the El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel. Call: 1-877-736-4311 or http://www.eltropicanohotel.com Code TST or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention Group Sons of the American Revolution for a room rate of only $109.00 plus taxes. The room block is limited and the group rate expires on February 28th. Check-in time is 4:00pm, check-out time is noon. Complimentary in room wireless internet & onsite self parking with in and out privileges. Trolley stop and river barge stop at the hotel. Prepaid raffle tickets will be in your registration packet. No refunds can be made after March 22nd.
- Complete the form below. Please note any special dietary requirement or special needs.
- The Raffle will be for a Working Reproduction Short Land Bess Musket. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Order now or when you get there.
- The Registration Fee for the 2017 Annual Meeting is $40.00 per Compatriot.
- The Saturday Banquet is $55.00 per person (both meal choices same price), payable in advance. Choice of Grilled Salmon or Grilled New York Strip. Please indicate your preference below. The price for the Saturday Youth Awards Luncheon is $30.00. The price for the Friday deli buffet during the break in the committee meetings is $24.00.
- Ladies’ Tour fee is to be paid in advance before March 21st.
DRESS / ATTIRE
- Business Casual for meetings and lunch, SAR shirts are also acceptable. Dinner Banquet - Jacket and Tie; Ladies - nice business attire or dress. As always, Colonial attire is appropriate for all functions.